Webinar Invitation: PCME introduces the new STACKFLOW 200 Averaging Pitot Probe
by Matthew Konecny on 04/05/2016Category: Industry News,
PCME introduces the new STACKFLOW 200 Averaging Pitot Probe
This webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you.
Complimenting PCME’s existing Ultrasonic technology based STACKFLOW 400, the STACKFLOW 200 is the latest addition to PCME’s flow product range designed to measure flow, temperature and pressure.
Join our 45 minute webcast to learn more about:
• STACKFLOW 200 positioning in the existing Flow range
• Key features including zero and span checks, automatic inlet cleaning cycle and optional inbuilt gas sampling port
• Compliance with EN 16911-2 and US EPA PS-6 capability
• Typical applications and target customer types
• Selling against the competition
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View System Requirements