Envea™ Altech Environment U.S.A. provides exceptional career development opportunities and promotes personal growth for team-spirited professionals who are dedicated to improving the quality of our environment, the condition of our universe, and the valued health of generations to follow. Our corporate culture provides a platform where progressive minds and family values meet as one, while ensuring the highest level of service and care to our esteemed customers. If you share our vision for success and thrive on accountability and achievement, we invite you to contact us.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any basis in all areas of employment.
For immediate consideration, please email your complete resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Thank you.
We are currently searching for candidates for the following position:
Field Service Engineer
Interested in a career in technology, environment, and instrumentation? Do you have interest in electrical or mechanical systems? We are looking for a qualified Field Service Engineer.
For over 28 years, ENVEA Inc. (previously known as Altech Environment USA) has been a leader in the field of supplying Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems and analyzers for compliance and process monitoring and ambient monitoring applications. We are offering a dynamic, enthusiastic, and motivated solution-oriented individual the opportunity to develop their career and learn new skills as a Field Service Engineer.
- Installation, maintenance, repair, and technical customer support of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) throughout North America.
- Train customer personnel after initial system installation and startup.
- Manage and control field inventory, tools, supplies, and technical documentation.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the CEMS industry including applications and knowledge of EPA air quality regulations.
- Prepare and submit accurate filed service documentation and complete forms for customers, accounting, quality control, engineering and management.
- Serve as company liaison with customers to interpret and resolve problems.
- Provide on-site customer support for system testing and audits.
- Promote ENVEA Inc. by actively identifying potential sales and service contract leads. Communicate with sales managers regarding follow up opportunities.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU:
- This position will give you the opportunity to work with an experienced team who will support you with career development.
- Envea supports a variety of different monitoring equipment. You will be exposed to a multitude of challenges that will increase your technical service knowledge.
- Envea is responsible for customers throughout the USA so there will be frequent out of state travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of electronic technology applications or electronic service experience; will consider recent graduates with practical work experience in an electronics environment
- Degree/college education in Electronics Technology or similar discipline or equivalent military education/experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Currently Authorized for Work in USA for at least 7 Years
- 75% overnight travel
PREFERRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuitry and microcontrollers
- Strong work ethic showing thought and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable, organized, self-directed, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and detail oriented
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., climb a ladder, comfortable with extended heights, and able to withstand extreme environmental temperatures
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Bonus Opportunities
- Candidate can work out of Geneva, Illinois office or work in a remote location
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Envea Inc. is a manufacturer of emissions, processing, and ambient monitoring systems with a global presence. If you are interested in learning more about our company, please visit our website at www.altechusa.com for information on our state of the art technologies.